Demand Charge reduction = Peak reduction by discharging
Additional reduction = Reduction by ESS tariff system
Energy Charge Reduction
· Demand charge reduction comes from cutting electric rate through peak cut by using ESS.
· Energy charge reduction means difference of tariff between peak and off-peak load.
It is calculated by subtracting multiplication of charged electricity by off-peak load price from multiplication of discharged electricity
by peak-load price.
· Anyone who uses ESS tariff is also able to benefit additional demand charge reduction equivalent to 3 times of average peak cut using ESS until 2020 and 1 time until 2026 ever afterward.
· ESS tariff system gives advantage of 50% discount of ESS charging rate in off-peak load until 2020.
· ESS tariff system also gives advantage of 20% additional rate discount in case of 10% or more capacity ESS installation than its contract demand until 2020.
· The electric rate standards and discount policies described above are only valid in Korea.
Eugene Enerfarm Co., Ltd
R&D A.#905 120, Heungdeokjungang-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea T.+82 31 515 6006 F.+82 31 6272435
T. +82 31-515-6006
F. +82 31-627-2435
Office A.278, Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
T. +82 2-2183-5400
F. +82 2-529-1610
Copyright @ 2018 Eugene Enerfarm. All rights reserved